Has it been two months since my last post or what? Wow…I’ve been wanting to put something out for a few days, and the comment Lauren wrote me last night was the sign that it’s way past due.
For those who have been checking my blog and waiting for a post, thank you! If there’s one word I can use to describe my life for the past 4 or 5 months, I’d say chaos! For the sake of my sanity and my family’s, I had to drop few things. And a wise man once said, ‘when mom is happy, every one else is,’ and I can’t agree more. Stress wasn’t helping.
The blog had to go on hold for few weeks, and it’s coming back.
So what happened and is happening since the baby was born?
- He’s 4 months old now.
- We went to Jordan to attend my brother’s wedding and came back.
- Resumed my gym membership. Go zumba and yoga.
- My master’s research proposal is done–I need to present it to my committee next week.
- House re-org: it’s amazing how a new little addition changes your space arrangement!
- Potty-training the toddler: we’re still working on it… wish us luck!
- Got interviewed for a TV piece on the Dukan diet. Any fans out there? I’m not.
I have few blog post ideas that I need to put into writing. And some recipes too. Until then, I’m going to leave you with a picture of the kids playing. It’s so cute when they’re both self-entertained, which lasts about 5 minutes!