How to heal leaky gut? In this episode of Thank Gut It’s Fixed Show, I discuss 5 things to do to heal leaky gut. Keep in mind that the best plan is not the plan touted by the best doctor. It’s the plan the addresses the root cause(s) for YOU.
We are all different. The best plan must consider what led you to be here.
Watch the video to learn more.
It’s not a simple quick-fix. The longer you’ve had your problem, the more time and effort it will take to fix it (which means … don’t wait much longer please!)
And you can start with some of the tips right away.
You may have leaky gut if you have digestive complains. But it doesn’t stop there. Skin problems (hives, eczema, rosacea), joint and muscle pain, brain fog, fatigue,
depression, anxiety, migraines, headaches, and infertility all can be triggered by gut inflammation.
How to Heal Leaky Gut?
There are 4 general steps to heal leaky gut:
- Remove problem foods, including food sensitivities, and problematic pathogens
- Replace with healthy, anti-inflammatory foods (the best plan is when you know which foods your body doesn’t react to using a food sensitivity test)
- Repair gut lining with specific gut healing nutrients
- Reintroduce probiotics to balance gut flora (different types for different problems)
The details of each step must be individualized, but here are some things to start with:
- Remove processed foods, especially foods made with processed sugars and fat/oils, food colors, preservatives, nitrates, etc, and replace with wholesome antioxidant-rich foods. Add things like berries, apple, leafy greens, orange veggies, green tea, olive oil, and many more.
- Remove gluten. Gluten causes the junctions that keep the lining of your guttight to unlock in EVERYONE. Even if you don’t have celiac disease. The severity of symptoms will depend on your genetics, microbiome, previous medical conditions, your diet, and stress.
- Remove food sensitivities. You can be sensitive to healthy foods like berries or salmon. If your diet is clean and you’re still not at optimal health, it’s very likely that you have food sensitivities. Read more about food sensitivities.
- Eradicate gut infections. Your gut hosts bacteria and yeast. Some are good, some are bad. Parasites are bad too. If you have an overgrowth of the wrong bugs and you don’t address it, you will not heal your gut.
- Repair your gut with specific healing nutrients like enzymes, probiotics, antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals.
I can write an article with 20 different foods and supplements to take. And you can spend your time and money trying to figure it out on your own.
But if you have these struggles and symptoms, and want to get on the fastest way to heal so you have more energy and focus, love your body, and do the things you want do, I’d love to talk.
Schedule a free call at www.nourzibdeh.com/strategysession to see if I can help you.
Share this post with someone you care about who needs this!