Your detailed and customized plan so you know exactly what to eat
Heal your digestive problems, thyroid and other hormone imbalances, autoimmune conditions
Get rid of migraines, headaches, chronic fatigue, or pain in your muscles and joints
Get your energy and focus back
Reach a healthy weight without starving yourself or stressing your body, hormones, or metabolism
Enjoy good wholesome food and get the tools that help you prepare it, effortlessly
Support your Body and Thrive
Eat to Thrive Program
My approach to health and healing is looking at the root cause of the program from a functional holistic perspective.
Instead of a restrictive diet, or waiting for your condition to get worse so your doctor can finally prescribe a medication, we focus on the foods that are wholesome and nourishing, foods that provide your body with the nutrients to heal and thrive.
If it will help your body heal, we will eliminate certain foods. If you need therapeutic nutrition supplements, I will device a detailed plan for you.
CONDITIONS I HELP WITH
- Gut discomforts, including gas, bloating, cramps, diarrhea, constipation, heartburn, irritable bowel syndrome, low FODMAPs diet
- Gut diseases, including celiac disease, non-celiac gluten sensitivity, Crohn’s disease, colitis, gastroenteritis
- Hormone imbalances, including thyroid conditions, diabetes, PCOS
- Healthy weight loss
- Cardiovascular health
- Autoimmune conditions, including Hashimoto’s, Crohn’s, rheumatoid arthritis, and others
- Headaches and migraines
- Chronic fatigue
- Muscle and joint pain, arthritis, fibromyalgia
- Skin issues (eczema, psoriasis, hives)
- Wellness, improved energy, better focus
The goal of my Eat to Thrive Program is to get you the RESULTS you desire. Everyone starts with a complimentary Restore your Health Strategy Session so I get to know you, your challenges, and your dreams a little bit more. After the session, if I believe we are the right fit for working together, I will share with you how I can help you best.
YOUR INDIVIDUALIZED program will be modified based on YOUR needs. Every program includes:
- Initial 1-1.5-hour session that includes a complete medical and nutrition assessment, goal setting
- An action plan that includes meal ideas, recipes, exercise tips, and supplements (if needed)
- Follow-up sessions over a period of 4 months, spaced 2-3 weeks apart, in-person (in Herndon, Va) or virtual
- Unlimited email support in between sessions
- Unlimited body composition measurements, including muscle mass, fat mass, body fat %, water balance (only possible in our office in Herndon)
- Access to client-only resource library, including cheat sheets, lists, handouts, and videos
- 10% discount on professional, high-quality therapeutic supplements
YOUR INDIVIDUALIZED program may include:
- Food sensitivity test
- Complete gut health assessment stool test
- Thyroid and other hormone tests
- Vitamin and mineral deficiency testing
- Adrenal fatigue testing
- Additional tests, as needed
My nutritional and lifestyle therapies toolbox is full of tools and checklists. I will select and prioritize the right therapy or tool so we eliminate your problem from a holistic and integrative perspective.
WHAT MAKES MY PROGRAM DIFFERENT
My program differs from traditional dietitian or nutritionist visits.
I solely practice functional nutrition. Sometimes that’s also referred to as integrative or holistic. I don’t follow the Food Guide Pyramid or MyPlate. I won’t ever recommend diet or fake foods full of artificial man-made ingredients. I don’t have associations with big food companies that might bias my recommendations. I thoroughly review your labs, often more than your doctors do. If you’re trying to lose weight, I may even give you more food (and you will lose more weight). If you need a supplement, I won’t send you to a retail store to figure it out on your own and end up buying inferior products. I don’t have a one-size-fits all approach to your health and healing.
Working with me is a completely different experience than working with your doctor. At most physicians’ offices, you’re just a number, another patient who’s generating a dollar amount for the units billed. They may tell you that you need to lose weight or give you a diet sheet, but they will not support you in day-to-day challenges, give you meal ideas, listen to your struggles, or brainstorm options when their commonly used therapy doesn’t work. Your doctor isn’t giving you tips for cooking or specific healthy food products to buy. And if you have a question, it’s almost impossible to have an answer unless you physically show up in their office. They just don’t have the time to spend with you on the details of your day.
Even if your physician practices functional or integrative medicine, working with a functional nutritionist offers so much more.
If you don’t want the medicine route for conditions that can be easily managed and even potentially reversed with food, nutrition, and lifestyle, this is exactly the program you need.
I am 100% committed to guide and support you so you can thrive, heal your body, and eliminate your health struggles. This is what I’m asking you to commit to, for YOURSELF:
- Give yourself 4 months to see results (I’m only accepting new clients in a 3-month package model)
- Show up and put the effort needed, whether it is cooking, taking your supplements, obtaining the needed labs, keeping a food diary, practicing relaxation, or exercising.
- Be willing to be coached. You’re in this situation because your doctors are not helping. The information and tips you’re gathering from lots of sources are not helping either. You’re stuck. Have an open mind as we discuss your options.
To get started, schedule your complimentary Restore your Health Strategy Session.
I work best with people who’s values and believes about health and healing align with my approach. Click on the links below to read about my approach for these conditions.
Schedule your complimentary Restore your Health Strategy Session to find out how you can feel your best again