I’m so excited to have you on board. I have so much more to share!
Click on the link below to download your free ebook 40 Tips to Spend Less Time Cooking without eating junk
I’m always listening to my clients and readers and love offering the latest and most practical tips and information. There’s so much nutrition information on the Internet that’s confusing and misleading. Everyone it talking about nutrition, but only half of these people know what they’re talking about or even qualified to.
THAT’S WHAT I’M HERE FOR!
I will keep you up to date with all the important info for your best health.
If you have suggestions for topics or resources that you would like to see on this site, please let me know! Email me at email@example.com
Check out Some of my Favorite Blog Posts
- Reasons to Quit Artificial Sweeteners
- Healthy Snacks That Don’t Need Refrigeration
- 8 Health Benefits You’re Missing Out on if you Don’t Eat Gelatin
- 14 Strategies to Bust Cravings and Curb Appetite
- Why Eating Meat is Healthy and Being Vegetarian Isn’t
- Blending vs. Juicing: Which One is Healthier (part 1)
- Blending vs. Juicing: Is Drinking Better than Eating (part 2)
- 10 Ways to Lower your Sugar Intake
- 10 Ways to Use Olive Oil
Check out Some of my Favorite Recipes
- Sauteed Collard Greens
- Natural Honey Ginger Cough Syrup Recipe
- Vegetable Loaded Turkey Chili
- Buckwheat Sweet Potato Pancakes (gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free)
- Date Nut Bars (gluten, dairy, grain-free)
- Basic Olive Oil Salad Dressing and Marinade
- Mushroom and Summer Squash Fritatta
- Kale with Roasted Beets and Pine Nuts
- Scallop Scampi