What is leaky gut? How do I know if I have it? What causes it? These questions are answered in this episode of Thank Gut It’s Fixed Show.
I’ve been helping my patients heal leaky gut for at least 5 years now. When I first started, not many knew what it is or even have heard of it. Some even claimed it to be fake medicine.
Things are different. Do a PubMed search and you’ll find more than 13,000 articles published on this topic. The medical term is called intestinal permeability.
For most people, this is all blah blah blah. It’s boring. It’s more fun to watch the Golden Globes (or the play offs), read celebrity gossip, or follow fashion bloggers on Instagram (or Trump on Twitter).
But if you have leaky gut, you are looking for answers to your frustrations.
You may not even know what to search for.
What is Leaky Gut?
Watch this episode of Thank Gut It’s Fixed Show, to learn what leaky gut is, how to know if you have leaky gut, and what causes it.
How do I know if I have Leaky Gut?
The following complaints and conditions are symptoms of leaky guts:
- Diarrhea or constipation, or both
- Gas and bloating
- Stomach or intestinal cramps
- Feeling very full quickly after eating, even when eating a small amount of food
- Excessive burping and belching
- Heartburn or acid reflux
- Brain fog
- Chronic fatigue
- Muscle and joint pain (or fibromyalgia)
- Behavioral and emotional issues (including children)
- Skin issues like blemishes, rashes, hives, psoriasis
- Chronic congestion and post-nasal drip
- Anemia and other nutrient deficiencies
- Sugar cravings
- Autoimmune diseases
If you’re looking for a food-based no-medication approach that gets to the root of your problem and solves it, let’s talk. Schedule a complimentary strategy session phone call HERE.